Sunday, January 6, 2008

Question #1 for Turretinfan

In your opening statement, you wrote the following:

PC makes the argument that if water cleanses, and demons are sometimes called “unclean spirits,” therefore it should be that water “can be put to good use against something as unclean as a demon.” There are a couple of problems with that, but the most obvious is that “unclean” is simply a figure of speech for the fact that they are evil.
My question to you is this:

What proof do you have that “unclean” is simply a figure of speech for the fact that they are evil?

Pax Christi,
phatcatholic

2 comments:

phatcatholic said...

Your answer to Q #1 is due by Jan. 13th, but I would like to conclude the entire Q&A phase as soon as possible. I'm not sure how much time I'll have for this debate once my classes begin on the 14th. Of course, I still want you to give me your best answer.

Turretinfan said...

An answer is up ... ready for Q#2.